Pennsylvania Railroad 460 (4-4-2)

Built in the Juniata shops in 1914, PRR 460 was the last class E6 locomotive built. The locomotive has 80" drivers and 23-1/2" x 26" cylinders. It weighs 243,600 lbs. PRR 460 is on display at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, Strasburg, Pennsylvania.

Copyright 2004 Donald Nute

This page last modified: 7/5/2004.

Please send comments to: