|According to information on the Travel Town Museum web site, this locomotive was originally built by Baldwin as a 2-6-0 in 1902 for the Minnesota Land and Construction Company. It was sold in 1909 to the C. H. Sharp Construction Company where the trailing truck was added.
Copyright 2004 Donald Nute
This page last modified: 1/7/2004.
Please send comments to: email@example.com