|Built in 1940 by Heisler, this fireless switcher was originally Hammermill Paper Co. 4. It was sold to PP&L the next year. The locomotive has 48" drivers and 30" x 28" cylinders, and it weighs 95 tons. PP&L 4094 is on display at the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum, Strasburg, Pennsylvania.|
Copyright 2004 Donald Nute
This page last modified: 7/5/2004.
Please send comments to: email@example.com