|CE 5 is a 76 ton switcher built by Baldwin in 1922. It was used to move hoppers of coal and ash at a Chicago electric generating plant. The locomotive has a slope-back tender, 46" drivers, and 22" x 26" cylinders. It is on display at the Illinois Railroad Museum, Union, Illinois.|
Copyright 2004 Donald Nute
This page last modified: 11/7/2004.
Please send comments to: email@example.com