|This 76 ton switch engine was built by Lima Locomotive Works in 1944. The locomotive has 50" drivers and 21" x 28" cylinders. Notice that it has been repainted on the left side only. This locomotive is on display at the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum, Calera, Alabama.|
Copyright 2004 Donald Nute
This page last modified: 11/11/2004.
Please send comments to: email@example.com