This engine was owned by Georgia Power Company and later by Macon Iron and Paper Stock Company before arriving at the Historical Railroad Shops in Savannah, Georgia. Built by Alco (Rogers Works) in 1913, it is in operating condition and is used to shunt cars into different bays at the Savannah shops using their turntable.
Copyright 2004 Donald Nute
This page last modified: 1/7/2004.
Please send comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org